Wow I haven't done one of these in a while.
Walt Disney WorldMagic Kingdom
- "Wishes", the nighttime fireworks show, will end on May 11th to be replaced by Happily Ever After, a new nighttime show using fireworks, pyrotechnics, and the brand new projection technology.
- Stitch's Great Escape is still open, but expected to close soon. Plans have already been locked to replace the attraction. It is unknown what will replace it, but it is likely a Wreck-it Ralph attraction that will utilize virtual reality.
- Hall of Presidents will go under a small but big change to make way for the new U.S President, Donald J. Trump.
- The entire park is expected to go under a massive overhaul as confirmed by Disney. Older attractions may be refurbished or swapped out, with a standing rumor that Universe of Energy/Ellen's Energy Adventure will close for a Guardians of the Galaxy attraction, much like the late Tower of Terror in California. World Showcase is also expected to receive more rides, with rumor starting with the France Pavilion receiving Eurodisney's Ratatouille ride.
- Toy Story Playland is expected to open early 2018. That being said, Toy Story: Midway Mania's entrance will be relocated. This may close the attraction for an extended period of time.
- The unnamed Star Wars land will open in 2019.
- The Twilight Zone: Tower of Terror may lose it's Twilight Zone trademark, and may be reduced to having an original storyline and brand.
- Pandora: World of Avatar will open on May 27th.
- Rivers of Light, which has been through numerous delays due to technical/budgetary problems and it's vehicles/props being used for promotional content (i.e live action Jungle Book) has begun soft opening and expected to open next month.
- Miss Fortune Falls is expected to open this summer, the first new waterslide since Typhoon Lagoon's opening. This slide will join the S.E.A lore.
Universal Studios Florida
- Super Nintendo World has been announced to open in Universal Japan, kicking off with the Super Mario franchise. It appears to resemble the World 1 overlay seen in 3D Land/3D World with Bowser's Castle in the background. Peach's Castle is seen in the foreground as well. Nintendo partnerships has also been announced for Orlando and news for it should surface soon. Japan's version will open in time for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics.
- Race Through New York Starring Jimmy Fallon will open on April 4th.
- Fast and Furious: Supercharged will open in 2018.
Islands of Adventure
- Take my word for it, nothing so far.
- Grand opening is on May 25th.
- Tapu Tapu will be Volcano Bay's "no line" system. Essentially, a waterproof wristband you get upon entering the park that will give return times on an LCD screen. It will let you know when to return to an attraction and trigger events around the park. It is required to return them before you leave.